UFOs are Real (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Huntn

Misty Mountains Envoy
    Reaction score
    I BELIEVE it’s possible. :)

Yesterday there were public hearings in Congress. i… forgot to watch :(
    Why is this a blip? You need to have a space ship land on the Capitol Mall before anyone pays attention…🤔

From this whistle blower, you know how distances are frequently mentioned as a reason why UFOs coukd not be real? There is consideration to the possibility these craft are inter-dimensional.

2D0D0687-2D7F-41C6-9392-A58C7541F4F0.jpeg

A Department of Defense whistleblower made a number of shocking claims about unexplained aerial phenomena — or UAPs, the updated government term for UFOs — during testimony in a congressional hearing on Wednesday.

Among his many claims made under oath, former U.S. intelligence official David Grusch told the House Oversight Committee that “non-human” beings had been retrieved from spacecraft.

Yea, and i can tell you that you aren't informed. That's not a discussion.

You won't find me saying aliens are real anywhere.
    And you can continue to state that I am not informed, yet the reality is, the claims and grainy videos have not changed. It's just different actors, who have no reason to lie or worked for the government, who had secret clearances, etc etc etc. so pardon me for not being impressed by yet another messenger with the same-yet-slightly-worded-differently message.

Yea, no one said we are.

There is more video of the tic tac that hasn't been released to the public. We should all be supporting further investigation into whatever is going on instead of poo poo ing the whole thing.

If some defense contractor has developed tech that is better than what our military has outside of the control of the government, then that is a bigger problem than if aliens are real IMO.
    Defense contractors are constantly developing technology than what our military has. They spend their own money to give themselves an edge in the next competition.

And you can continue to state that I am not informed, yet the reality is, the claims and grainy videos have not changed. It's just different actors, who have no reason to lie or worked for the government, who had secret clearances, etc etc etc. so pardon me for not being impressed by yet another messenger with the same-yet-slightly-worded-differently message.
    I couldn't care less about the grainy videos. They are worthless.

Defense contractors are constantly developing technology than what our military has. They spend their own money to give themselves an edge in the next competition.
    They aren't developing things that are outside of government oversight that is better than what our military has (not legally, anyway), if they are, they need to be shut down and have all of their intellectual property seized.

There is no such thing as their "own money". They wouldn't exist without the taxpayers.

That's more of a summary than breaking it down, but anyway, I reiterate, extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence, and that which is asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence. A grainy film of a shiny dot (OP's image) is evidence of a shiny dot on grainy film, nothing more, nothing less.

I am not saying Grusch is wrong, or that he's lying, and I don't care about his motivations. But saying it is so is not the same as proving it is so.

You are willfully not addressing points here. Is Congress wrong to include the UAP provisioning in the NDAA? Shouldn't Schumer be following your logic? How many military, and intelligence officers would have to come forward, and give congressional testimony before you believe?

What even constitutes extraordinary evidence? Let's qualify what crosses your personal rubicon. We know what doesn't qualify in your mind. It's not congressional testimony, nor leaked military videos with eye witness testimony from the pilots.

Also, Grusch was giving first hand testimony.

He was testifying to what someone told him, that is first hand.

If you think he's lying, then it wouldn't matter if he was saying he shook an aliens hand and flew a UFO. So to complain that it's not first hand information is just disingenuous.

If you don't think he's lying, you should want more investigation. If you think he's lying, then first hand testimony about aliens and UFOs isn't going to convince you either.

I dont know if this is real or not but I do know that if we ever make first contact with an alien species,and if we can even recognize it, it will have a huge influence on the societies on Earth as we know it today.

History has never been kind to the lesser developed civilisation in first contact situations, and religions will among other things, face major challenges if they have to deal with alien civilisations that do not "fit" into their world view. Another question would be if we would even "count" as a civilisation or just be considered somethink akind to termites, who has infected an otherwise perfect world as a pest which should be exterminated.
    If we ever do contact aliens, let's hope that alien species don't have the same history that we humans have.

I kind of hope we've already made contact, because that likely indicates they don't have the intention or the ability to Manifest Destiny us.

You are willfully not addressing points here.
    I love statements like that.

Is Congress wrong to include the UAP provisioning in the NDAA?
    I don't think is wrong to investigate the phenomena, but I know that the task should go to the DOD.

Shouldn't Schumer be following your logic?
    What do you perceive as my logic?

How many military, and intelligence officers would have to come forward, and give congressional testimony before you believe?
    Believe in what? UAPs/UFOs? Or that UAPs/UFOs are alien aircraft/starships?

I don't doubt UAPs/UFOs exist, but that's were I stop, at unidentified objects/phenomena. Heck, I've seen things in the night sky that I didn't know what they were.

Congressional testimony has lost his luster to me.

And how many? Well, there are what, 3-4 billion people who believe in gods of Abrahamic religions and Hinduism, and I don't believe them.

What even constitutes extraordinary evidence? Let's qualify what crosses your personal rubicon. We know what doesn't qualify in your mind. It's not congressional testimony, nor leaked military videos with eye witness testimony from the pilots.

Forget extraordinary, just any evidence beyond claims of "I saw" or vague terms like "non-human biologicals".

Also, Grusch was giving first hand testimony.

He was testifying to what someone told him, that is first hand.

If you think he's lying, then it wouldn't matter if he was saying he shook an aliens hand and flew a UFO. So to complain that it's not first hand information is just disingenuous.

If you don't think he's lying, you should want more investigation. If you think he's lying, then first hand testimony about aliens and UFOs isn't going to convince you either.

That's actually second hand testimony from Grush. First hand testimony would be if the actual person that saw the UAP, aircraft, or bodies testified and provided details.

Why can't they get better videos of the UAP's? We should have HD cameras that can catch a lot more detial of these UAP's than a grainy video. Maybe that's a first step to invest in to get better information.

I don't really have an opinon either way, I just find it disheartening that this is becoming yet another topic where people are splintering into camps. People used to say that alians would realign our beliefs/perceptions and unite us as a species... hahahah, hell no they won't.

I will say that I don't really believe that government is funding some massive opperation to keep all us citizens in the dark about these UAP's. Also, I think it very unlikely that any one explination covers all of these UAP's. There's undobtedly many reasons for them, even if we can't explain them all.

That's actually second hand testimony from Grush. First hand testimony would be if the actual person that saw the UAP, aircraft, or bodies testified and provided details.

Why can't they get better videos of the UAP's? We should have HD cameras that can catch a lot more detial of these UAP's than a grainy video. Maybe that's a first step to invest in to get better information.

I don't really have an opinon either way, I just find it disheartening that this is becoming yet another topic where people are splintering into camps. People used to say that alians would realign our beliefs/perceptions and unite us as a species... hahahah, hell no they won't.

I will say that I don't really believe that government is funding some massive opperation to keep all us citizens in the dark about these UAP's. Also, I think it very unlikely that any one explination covers all of these UAP's. There's undobtedly many reasons for them, even if we can't explain them all.

The first had testimony is that someone told him something. The something they told him is second hand, but he is a first hand witness to the conversation.

The reason i brought that up is that if you don't believe that Grusch was actually told those things, then you wouldn't believe him if he said he had seen alien bodies and UFO's either.

The fact that people told him that and allowed it to get to the point of him repeating it before Congress means that we need to know what is going on.

If there are 40 people working in the government that are trying to convince the public that UFO's are real and it's a lie, then those people need to be held accountable.

There are supposedly plenty of classified videos that show UFOs that are crystal clear. Hopefully Congress can either get those declassified or uncover a huge conspiracy that is designed to mislead the public. Congress is the only entity with the authority to get to the bottom of this.

There really isn't much point in arguing at the moment. It's perfectly reasonable to expect more hard evidence. That should be coming. There are going to be many more hearings coming on this topic.

The first had testimony is that someone told him something. The something they told him is second hand, but he is a first hand witness to the conversation.

The reason i brought that up is that if you don't believe that Grusch was actually told those things, then you wouldn't believe him if he said he had seen alien bodies and UFO's either.

I understand that, but once Grusch testifies to what somebody told him, it becomes second hand testimony. I obviously haven't been following all of these details and testimony, so I don't have any opinion as to Grusch's credibility. I don't think he's lying about it all or making it all up, but I also don't know if or how much he's sensationalizing any of the testimony/details he's testifying about.

The fact that people told him that and allowed it to get to the point of him repeating it before Congress means that we need to know what is going on.

If there are 40 people working in the government that are trying to convince the public that UFO's are real and it's a lie, then those people need to be held accountable.

Like I said, I find it very had to believe in this level of conspiracy just the keep us from knowing about UFO's. If this is some type fo DoD operation that has been syphoning money for the past 40 years, I'm going to assume that Congress (or at least those the the appropriate clearance) are aware of it to some degree.

There are supposedly plenty of classified videos that show UFOs that are crystal clear. Hopefully Congress can either get those declassified or uncover a huge conspiracy that is designed to mislead the public. Congress is the only entity with the authority to get to the bottom of this.

Until we see one, it doesn't really exist.

There really isn't much point in arguing at the moment. It's perfectly reasonable to expect more hard evidence. That should be coming. There are going to be many more hearings coming on this topic.

That's fine, I don't have a problem with more hearings to investigate/disclose more information.

Politico dropped a UFO article today. It makes a strong case for why this shouldn't be a military project any longer.

First, the project needs to be removed from the realm of the military and intelligence. While some chunk of this conundrum is likely unknown technologies and thus national security-related, the most interesting answers probably will come around questions of science and our understanding of the world around us. The Pentagon’s approach across 80 years has been myopic in its focus on “Is this a threat or not?”

There won't be any disclosers about UFOs because no one knows anything more about them. Are there UFOs, yes. What is actually known about them, not much. End of story at the moment. That's the government's/the pentagon's/DOD's big secret, they're ignorant.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom