UFOs are Real (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Huntn

Misty Mountains Envoy
    Reaction score
    I BELIEVE it’s possible. :)

Yesterday there were public hearings in Congress. i… forgot to watch :(
    Why is this a blip? You need to have a space ship land on the Capitol Mall before anyone pays attention…🤔

From this whistle blower, you know how distances are frequently mentioned as a reason why UFOs coukd not be real? There is consideration to the possibility these craft are inter-dimensional.

2D0D0687-2D7F-41C6-9392-A58C7541F4F0.jpeg

A Department of Defense whistleblower made a number of shocking claims about unexplained aerial phenomena — or UAPs, the updated government term for UFOs — during testimony in a congressional hearing on Wednesday.

Among his many claims made under oath, former U.S. intelligence official David Grusch told the House Oversight Committee that “non-human” beings had been retrieved from spacecraft.

It didn't take long for the DOD to come out with statements pretty much latching onto the phrase "Non Human Biologics" saying it could refer to birds or other biological things that were not human. MSNBC this morning was already hitting at the credibility of the witnesses who testified under oath.

I always hoped that I would be alive when it was confirmed aliens are real and that we are not alone in the incomprehensible vastness of the Milky Way galaxy let alone the universe. I thought there would be more of a reaction from the public rather than a collective "meh".

It didn't take long for the DOD to come out with statements pretty much latching onto the phrase "Non Human Biologics" saying it could refer to birds or other biological things that were not human. MSNBC this morning was already hitting at the credibility of the witnesses who testified under oath.

I always hoped that I would be alive when it was confirmed aliens are real and that we are not alone in the incomprehensible vastness of the Milky Way galaxy let alone the universe. I thought there would be more of a reaction from the public rather than a collective "meh".
    I think the witnesses don’t have a huge amount of credibility, at this point in time. Plus, I remember Trump making the statement that he really wanted to find out the truth about Area 51 when he got in the WH. One would assume he couldn’t keep his mouth shut about it if there was something there, and he never mentioned it again, that I know of.

I just don’t think there’s anything there yet. 🤷‍♀️ JMO.

I think the witnesses don’t have a huge amount of credibility, at this point in time. Plus, I remember Trump making the statement that he really wanted to find out the truth about Area 51 when he got in the WH. One would assume he couldn’t keep his mouth shut about it if there was something there, and he never mentioned it again, that I know of.

You are wrong about the witnesses.

Other than the fact that what they are saying is unbelievable, there isn't any reason at all to think they are lying. There isn't any person on the planet who would be more credible than these guys.

The DOD is latching onto that phrase because that phrase is very much a phrase someone would come up with to say-but-not-say something under oath; vague enough to not perjury oneself, vague enough to confirm the believers' biases.

Given the age of the universe, the number of planets, the innumerable chemical reactions that occur across the universe, it is all but certain that there has to be life out there. However, that there's life out there, it doesn't mean that it has evolved like us, physically, mentally, and/or ideologically.

The DOD is latching onto that phrase because that phrase is very much a phrase someone would come up with to say-but-not-say something under oath; vague enough to not perjury oneself, vague enough to confirm the believers' biases.

Given the age of the universe, the number of planets, the innumerable chemical reactions that occur across the universe, it is all but certain that there has to be life out there. However, that there's life out there, it doesn't mean that it has evolved like us, physically, mentally, and/or ideologically.
    If the DoD is trying to convince us Aliens are real, then that needs to be figured out just as much as if aliens are real.

There is a good thread on SR about this as well. It covers UFO's in general.

P.S. The title of this thread may trigger Dave. :)

If the DoD is trying to convince us Aliens are real, then that needs to be figured out just as much as if aliens are real.

I really don't think the guy is lying. He gave a list of names for additional witnesses: cooperative, and combative. I understand people not believing it though. The testimony if complete true is wild: Shadow funding, extrajudicial killings for secrecy, crafts, bodies, and lying to congress repeatedly.

P.S. If Grusch's claims turn out to be true, then this would actually be the deep state. Not some plot to put Trump in jail for an attempted coup, or a vaccine.

Well, any shred of actual physical evidence would be nice. Somehow, after all the sightings and personal stories, we never seem to get that. It’s pretty hard to take it any more seriously than Bigfoot, IMO.

I guess I'm in the minority here who believes that aliens are real and that they exist. It is statistically impossible for humans to be the only intelligent form of life in the universe. Hell, humans might not even be considered to be intelligent life forms to an alien species kinda like we would view a mouse or any other form of life we would considetr non-intelligent or a self-aware being

I guess I'm in the minority here who believes that aliens are real and that they exist. It is statistically impossible for humans to be the only intelligent form of life in the universe. Hell, humans might not even be considered to be intelligent life forms to an alien species kinda like we would view a mouse or any other form of life we would considetr non-intelligent or a self-aware being
    No not in a minority :) As you said - statistically it is improbable but wether we would even be able to recognize let alone ever meet those, given the size of the universe, well that is another thing. And again - what is intelligence? We have already had to revise the definition on creatures on our own planet several times.

Well, any shred of actual physical evidence would be nice. Somehow, after all the sightings and personal stories, we never seem to get that. It’s pretty hard to take it any more seriously than Bigfoot, IMO.

Very much so.

It's been over 100 years of narrative, speculation, imaginations running rampant, fuzzy pictures/videos, incredible testimonies, hoaxes, and conspiracy theories.

You have these aliens traveling light years to reach this planet, who have been doing what, studying us for a century? that once in a while show up to make their ships dance in the sky for the heck of it, one of which happened to crash in Roswell, NM, not in Peru, or Egypt, or MX, where all of these structures some people believe, especially that cool airport they made in Nazca, but some desert in the middle of nowhere, and they just left the crashed ship there... who only are interested in the U.S. and only abduct 'Muricans (and overwhelmingly white people only) to probe them, because such an advance civilization would take a century to analyze humans...

Again, I don't doubt there is life on other planets, there has to be, but I don't assume that life mimics life on Earth, or get carried away by the image science fiction has created of extra terrestrial life.

Very much so.

It's been over 100 years of narrative, speculation, imaginations running rampant, fuzzy pictures/videos, incredible testimonies, hoaxes, and conspiracy theories.

You have these aliens traveling light years to reach this planet, who have been doing what, studying us for a century? that once in a while show up to make their ships dance in the sky for the heck of it, one of which happened to crash in Roswell, NM, not in Peru, or Egypt, or MX, where all of these structures some people believe, especially that cool airport they made in Nazca, but some desert in the middle of nowhere, and they just left the crashed ship there... who only are interested in the U.S. and only abduct 'Muricans (and overwhelmingly white people only) to probe them, because such an advance civilization would take a century to analyze humans...

Again, I don't doubt there is life on other planets, there has to be, but I don't assume that life mimics life on Earth, or get carried away by the image science fiction has created of extra terrestrial life.

The modern disclosure "movement" started because of a leaked FLIR video. The testimony of that video came from the military pilot. Granted that is still a fuzzy video, but it did capture the UAP in real time while moving.

We have no idea were they coming from, or how long they have been here.

I would remind everyone that stuff like this exist:

It's really not an American phenomena either. In Grusch's testimony he talked about the recovery of a craft from Italy in 1933.

The hardest thing to answer, why are they crashing? I feel like that is the biggest hole in all of this. How does an advanced vehicle like this crash that many times? Why are they not recovering the craft?

I would implore most of you to at least read a synopsis of Grusch's testimony.

I really don't think the guy is lying. He gave a list of names for additional witnesses: cooperative, and combative. I understand people not believing it though. The testimony if complete true is wild: Shadow funding, extrajudicial killings for secrecy, crafts, bodies, and lying to congress repeatedly.

P.S. If Grusch's claims turn out to be true, then this would actually be the deep state. Not some plot to put Trump in jail for an attempted coup, or a vaccine.

Yea if what Grusch is saying is true, then MJ-12 is the deep state.

I'm not completely convinced that Grusch wasn't fed bad information by people hoping to be able to discredit the whole UAP topic. Hopefully, Congress will get to the bottom of it.

What the pilots talked about should be enough to make the public push congress to investigate more, but the public seems so focused on the alien part of the issue that it's taking up too much of the air.

If they were to come out in a month of two and say everything Grush was told was lies, it would make the public totally drop the whole topic, which would result in the tic tac encounter and others falling by the wayside.

If what Grusch is saying is true, why doesn’t he have some documentation? How do we know he’s got any credibility at all?

Look, I know there are some unexplained events. And that they’ve happened in every time period. But in the absence of any sort of proof, some documentation, anything definitive, I think it’s a bit premature to go with “it’s aliens”. I also think there are crackpot conspiracy theorists in nearly every line of work.

This particular guy, Grusch, doesn’t strike me as very credible. He seems pretty “off” to be honest, IMO. But that is just my own opinion.

I‘m old enough to remember at least a couple of UFO fads. People who wrote books, went on all the talk shows, made drawings, told fantastical tales of abductions, etc. It seems to have all been just that, fantastical tales. Hell, I read at least one huge book. It was entertaining, fun to speculate about.

But in all these years we haven’t seen one piece of physical evidence. And if physical evidence exists, as Grusch is claiming, how have they kept it a secret for all these years? Humans are just lousy at keeping secrets. How has nobody in a position of authority over these items ever had the position that they should be disclosed? Did everyone fall under the same spell once they see them?

It just doesn’t pass the smell test, to me. Presumably thousands of people over the years would have been involved in this research. How do you keep that many people silent? You cannot.

What are you basing that on?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom