UFOs are Real (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Huntn

Misty Mountains Envoy
    Reaction score
    I BELIEVE it’s possible. :)

Yesterday there were public hearings in Congress. i… forgot to watch :(
    Why is this a blip? You need to have a space ship land on the Capitol Mall before anyone pays attention…🤔

From this whistle blower, you know how distances are frequently mentioned as a reason why UFOs coukd not be real? There is consideration to the possibility these craft are inter-dimensional.

2D0D0687-2D7F-41C6-9392-A58C7541F4F0.jpeg

A Department of Defense whistleblower made a number of shocking claims about unexplained aerial phenomena — or UAPs, the updated government term for UFOs — during testimony in a congressional hearing on Wednesday.

Among his many claims made under oath, former U.S. intelligence official David Grusch told the House Oversight Committee that “non-human” beings had been retrieved from spacecraft.

I cynically think that one of Schumer's motivations is to make the Republican party look like it's protecting the "deep state's" secrets. There's a large intersection of people who believe QAnon and who believe the government has been hiding contact with extraterrestrials from us.

I cynically think that one of Schumer's motivations is to make the Republican party look like it's protecting the "deep state's" secrets. There's a large intersection of people who believe QAnon and who believe the government has been hiding contact with extraterrestrials from us.
    The most powerful senator in congress doesn't sponsor 64 page amendments like this without some coordination with the White House that mention non-human intelligence 27 times to make derpy Republicans look bad though. Four of people stonewalling this amendment all have big donations from Lockheed Martin and other aerospace corporations involved in alleged storing of craft of unknown origin. Mike Turner for example, chairman of HiPC, he represents Wright Patterson Airforce base in Dayton Ohio, that is where supposedly the Roswell crash was taken to in 47. Mike Rogers of Alabama, head of the house arms service committee, took large swaths of money from defense contractors.

The other 3 are Mitch McConnel, Speaker Johnson and Roger Wicker, ranking member of Arms Services Committee. All 5 of these guys are really powerful Republicans.

The handful of people in the house that were pushing this issue were mostly Republicans.

I don't think Schumer did this to make Republicans look bad.

The most powerful senator in congress doesn't sponsor 64 page amendments like this without some coordination with the White House that mention non-human intelligence 27 times to make derpy Republicans look bad though.
    Please re-read my post. I clearly stated "one of Schumer's motivations" not "the motivatoin." I think it's naive to think that Schumer isn't also working a political angle for the 2024 election. Schumer didn't get to where he is without also being motivated by the political and election impacts of his actions.

The handful of people in the house that were pushing this issue were mostly Republicans.

I don't think Schumer did this to make Republicans look bad.
    See my reply above.

The question is which aerospace companies are they protecting?
    My guess would be Radiance Technologies, They're based in Mike Rogers area in Alabama and opened an office in Mike Turner's district in Dayton, near Wright Patterson. There are pictures floating around of Mike Turner at the ribbon cutting of their new office in his district.

My guess would be Radiance Technologies, They're based in Mike Rogers area in Alabama and opened an office in Mike Turner's district in Dayton, near Wright Patterson. There are pictures floating around of Mike Turner at the ribbon cutting of their new office in his district.
    Someone needs to specifically expose which companies they were protecting.

The guys claiming to be in the know, Ross Coulthart and David Grusch, frequently name drop Lockheed Martin, Ratheon, and Radiance when they are talking 'hypothetically".

One of the rumors for why disclosure is happening. Pentagon/DOD are concerned that the insane compartmentalization that the current program will allow China to leapfrog us on reverse engineering Alien tech. That's why the bandaid is finally being ripped off. I have no idea how true that is, but it would make sense that we are essentially seeing a fight between a group in the DoD who want disclosure, and the companies who would never want to give up competitive advantage of reverse engineering the craft, and funds that goes along with them.

Very relevant part of all his speech.

THE UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT HAS GATHERED A GREAT DEAL OF INFORMATION ABOUT UAP'S OVER MANY DECADES, BUT HAS REFUSED TO SHARE IT WITH THE AMERICAN PEOPLE. THAT IS WRONG, AND ADDITIONALLY IT BREEDS MISTRUST. WE'VE ALSO BEEN NOTIFIED BY MULTIPLE CREDIBLE SOURCES THAT INFORMATION ON UAP'S HAS ALSO BEEN WITHHELD FROM CONGRESS, WHICH IF TRUE IS A VIOLATION OF THE LAWS REQUIRING FULL NOTIFICATION TO THE LEGISLATIVE BRANCH

I really don't understand the deniers in this thread, or really anywhere. The Senate majority leader is telling you that either multiple sources have lied to Congress, or there is some kind of program(s) being run without any oversight from congress, and possibly the president. Even if you don't believe in UFO's that should be deeply disturbing.

Sheehan: “I am taking the extraordinary step of informing the public and the media that I, personally, know that Dr. Kirkpatrick and his associates at AARO are consciously lying when they falsely assert that they have been provided no substantiable evidence of the existence of a secret U.S. government UFO crash retrieval program because I personally provided to Dr. Kirkpatrick himself, under oath, the fact that…I was granted access to the still-classified files of Project Blue Book related to the over 700 cases of UFO sightings that could not be rationalized as any natural phenomenon that had been simply mistakenly mis-identified as a UFO – and, that, in that capacity, I was shown, by official representatives of our U.S. government, several official photographs of an active UFO crash retrieval operation.”

Sheehan: “I am taking the extraordinary step of informing the public and the media that I, personally, know that Dr. Kirkpatrick and his associates at AARO are consciously lying when they falsely assert that they have been provided no substantiable evidence of the existence of a secret U.S. government UFO crash retrieval program because I personally provided to Dr. Kirkpatrick himself, under oath, the fact that…I was granted access to the still-classified files of Project Blue Book related to the over 700 cases of UFO sightings that could not be rationalized as any natural phenomenon that had been simply mistakenly mis-identified as a UFO – and, that, in that capacity, I was shown, by official representatives of our U.S. government, several official photographs of an active UFO crash retrieval operation.”

What do you know about interstellar distances and speed of light?

That it doesn't matter if you use von neumann probes.
    Sure it does. They are still subject to speed of light issues. Beyond that they are hypothetical, at least as regards Earth.

Sure it does. They are still subject to speed of light issues. Beyond that they are hypothetical, at least as regards Earth.
    Aren’t the great distances addressed via wormhole type speculation or possibly warp drive scenarios?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom