Miscellaneous Trump (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Huntn

Misty Mountains Envoy
    Reaction score

Anxiety surges as Donald Trump may be indicted soon: Why 2024 is 'the final battle' and 'the big one'​

WASHINGTON – It looks like American politics is entering a new age of anxiety, triggered by an unprecedented legal development: The potential indictment of a former president and current presidential candidate.

Donald Trump's many legal problems – and calls for protests by his followers – have generated new fears of political violence and anxiety about the unknowable impact all this will have on the already-tense 2024 presidential election

I’ll reframe this is a more accurate way, Are Presidents above the law? This new age was spurred into existence when home grown dummies elected a corrupt, mentally ill, anti-democratic, would be dictator as President and don’t bother to hold him responsible for his crimes, don’t want to because in the ensuing mayhem and destruction, they think they will be better off. The man is actually advocating violence (not the first time). And btw, screw democracy too. If this feeling spreads, we are In deep shirt.

This goes beyond one treasonous Peice of work and out to all his minions. This is on you or should we be sympathetic to the idea of they can’t help being selfish suckers to the Nation’s detriment? Donald Trump is the single largest individual threat to our democracy and it‘s all going to boil down to will the majority of the GOP return to his embrace and start slinging his excrement to support him?

How stupid are they? They use the metaphor of Trump's head/ego blocking out the sun to cast the country into darkness, and they think this is a metaphor of saving us?

I guess it makes sense when you consider that dark lords embrace darkness and that the only ones they consider "us" are themselves. Maybe they aren't so stupid after all. Maybe they are sending the exact message they want to send to all of those who have embraced the dark side.

……According to the New York Times, which cited an unnamed attendee at the Saturday event in Palm Beach, Trump told his audience: “These are people coming in from prisons and jails. They’re coming in from just unbelievable places and countries, countries that are a disaster.

“And when I said, you know, ‘Why can’t we allow people to come in from nice countries,’ I’m trying to be nice. Nice countries, you know like Denmark, Switzerland? Do we have any people coming in from Denmark? How about Switzerland? How about Norway?”

The millionaires in the crowd “chuckled”, the Times said……

Former president Donald Trump lashed out at Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) on Monday after Graham expressed public disagreement with Trump’s latest statement on his abortion position.

“I blame myself for Lindsey Graham, because the only reason he won in the Great State of South Carolina is because I Endorsed him!” Trump said in one of several posts shared on Truth Social, his social media site, in which he targeted one of his top allies in Congress.

Trump, in a video published Monday morning, said the issue of abortion access should be left to the states after the Supreme Court overturned Roe v. Wade in 2022.

Despite pressure on his campaign by antiabortion groups, the former president did not endorse any efforts to establish a federal limit on abortion — including a bill by Graham that would ban abortions after 15 weeks.

Throughout Monday afternoon, Trump raged at Graham in post after post on the social media platform after Graham said he “respectfully” disagreed with Trump’s conclusions about abortion policy…….

CONWAY, S.C. — After Quinzell Williams stepped out of an Uber near a campaign rally featuring Donald Trump, a passing couple did a double take.

“Aren’t you embarrassed to be wearing that?” they asked, Williams recalled.

He was wearing a T-shirt with Donald Trump’s mug shot from Fulton County, Ga., plastered across the front.

“No, no, no, no,” he replied that day in February. “Wearing it with pride.”

The mug shot, which the jail released last August after prosecutors charged Trump with illegally conspiring to overturn his 2020 election defeat in Georgia, has become an iconic image for the former president’s supporters.

They don T-shirts displaying Trump’s scowl. They’ve purchased mugs and can coolers from the Trump campaign promoting the photo. Some of the merchandise is rendered in the same colorized style as Barack Obama’s iconic HOPE emblem from 2008.

To many of them, the mug shot has become a symbol of defiance — the same backlash to the prosecutions that Trump portrays as politicized, helping him consolidate support in the Republican primary.

In addition to the Georgia case, Trump has been charged in New York with falsifying records to allegedly cover up a hush money payment to an adult-film actress; in Washington with interfering with the 2020 election results; and in Florida with mishandling classified documents and obstructing justice, totaling 88 counts across four cases.

“Wearing the shirt is a middle finger to all the indictments,” said Orlando Perez, a mechanical engineering student who got one at the Florida Republican Party’s convention. “We can see through all the indictments thrown his way, the lies and the BS. It’s making him stronger.”

To some Trump critics, the photo is a disturbing encapsulation of alleged behavior they find revolting — and it’s fueled worries about the prospect of a second Trump term.

On the campaign trail, Trump continues to promote false claims that the 2020 election was rigged against him, as efforts to reverse his defeat are being litigated in court.

He has sought to discredit judges, often without evidence for his claims. Trump’s own advisers privately concede that the indictments could harm him in the general election.

“We need to step back a bit and clear our eyes from the fog from what Trump is putting out there and recognize he’s no different from any other criminal defendant,” said Michael Steele, a former Republican National Committee chairman who has become a vocal Trump critic.

“In a general election it becomes more difficult because as we’ve already seen in primaries so far, independents and more centrist voters don’t appreciate it and are in many cases repulsed by it.”……..

There was ZERO chance they were going to say this got less than the 25 million Biden raised

And in true Trump fashion, not only was it just more than Biden's haul, it was double!

Biden should host another with Hollywood bigwigs and claim they raised 100 million, just to see how Trump tries to one up it

I'm calling BS on the 50.6 million haul as well. Doubling up Biden's fundraising total from his big event is exactly Trump's MO. We'll see it when they file their paperwork, but by then nobody will really pay attention to it.
    I mean, all of this false stuff is going to come out anyway right? Another round of financial disclosures to the FEC is coming up soon. :idunno:

I mean, all of this false stuff is going to come out anyway right? Another round of financial disclosures to the FEC is coming up soon. :idunno:
    I think they’re quarterly maybe? It will be long enough that nobody will care by then, and even when a few reporters mention it, his base will say it’s fake news.

Goebbels didn't have to contend with high resolution cameras in almost everyone's hands and the internet for them to upload their photos and videos too. Goebbels strategies wouldn't have been as effective today. I'm glad Trump dumbly keeps relying on an outdated strategy.

The reason faked videos are about to increase is not so much to fool people into believing the faked video is real, but more about making people question the validity of authentic videos. The majority of people have to doubt the validity of all videos for Goebbels's strategy to be effective in the modern age, because false propaganda doesn't work on the majority of people, if they see and believe video that proves the propaganda is false.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom