Miscellaneous Trump (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Huntn

Misty Mountains Envoy
Reaction score

Anxiety surges as Donald Trump may be indicted soon: Why 2024 is 'the final battle' and 'the big one'​

WASHINGTON – It looks like American politics is entering a new age of anxiety, triggered by an unprecedented legal development: The potential indictment of a former president and current presidential candidate.

Donald Trump's many legal problems – and calls for protests by his followers – have generated new fears of political violence and anxiety about the unknowable impact all this will have on the already-tense 2024 presidential election

I’ll reframe this is a more accurate way, Are Presidents above the law? This new age was spurred into existence when home grown dummies elected a corrupt, mentally ill, anti-democratic, would be dictator as President and don’t bother to hold him responsible for his crimes, don’t want to because in the ensuing mayhem and destruction, they think they will be better off. The man is actually advocating violence (not the first time). And btw, screw democracy too. If this feeling spreads, we are In deep shirt.

This goes beyond one treasonous Peice of work and out to all his minions. This is on you or should we be sympathetic to the idea of they can’t help being selfish suckers to the Nation’s detriment? Donald Trump is the single largest individual threat to our democracy and it‘s all going to boil down to will the majority of the GOP return to his embrace and start slinging his excrement to support him?

You're preaching to the choir here....Trump is a problem, the much larger problem is the 74 million folks that voted for him will find another tin-pot wannabe cultural "warrior" dictator, whether it's DeSantis or someone worse....we have a whole lot of folks in this country that are easily bamboozled, so-called Christians, who desperately want to turn back time to the racist, white dominated 1950's......and they will follow anyone who they feel speaks their language, no matter how vile, irreprehensible those candidates are....I mean Herschel Walker....for god sakes....

During an Iowa Town Hall yesterday, Trump was asked how his faith has grown and who was his religious mentor? He responds rambling inept with unmitigated BS (“what’s a subpoena- haha”, “I had a great life”, “look at what the FBI is doing to Catholics!”, “I know a lot of evangelicals”), attacking the FBI and Dems, not answering the question, and this room full of morons clap and cheer.
If you want a shiver down your spine listen to this idiocy and if you feel like praying, pray that America can pull its head out of its arse. You might also hope that America gets what it deserves if this man ever is allowed to steer the Ship of State again… over the nearest waterfall. 🤬

Trump is clearly out of control, off the rails, believing he is above the law, thinks he can bad mouth with impunity, the legal entities, the judges in charge of prosecuting him. He needs a gag order, and then when he violates it, held in contempt. I’m waiting to see what happens next, how the authorities react to his continuing to spread misinformation, his caustic belligerence and outright lies Regarding his prosecution.

Last edited:

All that told me was that trump doesn't know forest management does exist within our government. Does his buddy that made the suggestion to him lives in a place that is affected by severe DROGHT??? Man, what an IDIOT!

Made fun of Nancy Pelosi’s husband for getting attacked in his own home. Again. And, as Claire McCaskill said, it was a written speech. Someone wrote that and then put it on a teleprompter.

Who’s more foolish, the fool or the fool who follows him? The GOP voters share responsibility for trump's actions, he's just feeding off of their response to his idiocy.

Last edited:
Made fun of Nancy Pelosi’s husband for getting attacked in his own home. Again. And, as Claire McCaskill said, it was a written speech. Someone wrote that and then put it on a teleprompter.

Something I heard about 25-30 years ago regarding dating

someone who is nice to you but rude to the server is not a good person

So much crazy in this speech tonight. I think all the networks should show it, with subtitles that put the facts out there. He’s so much worse than when he was president, and he was terrible then.

So much crazy in this speech tonight. I think all the networks should show it, with subtitles that put the facts out there. He’s so much worse than when he was president, and he was terrible then.
the thing is his cult followers dont really listen to him I dont think. or only hear the good parts or just let it go in one ear and out the other. the amount of denial is epic.

the thing is his cult followers dont really listen to him I dont think. or only hear the good parts or just let it go in one ear and out the other. the amount of denial is epic.
True, but we don’t care about his cult. There’s not enough of them to swing the election. We need the R-leaning independents and the more moderate Rs to hear how bad he is.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
Top Bottom