Israel vs Hamas (7 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

GrandAdmiral

Reaction score
Looks like the fight is on with Israeli soldiers and civilians amongst the dead already. Question becomes, how long before we get dragged into this?

Hamas has fired over 3000 rockets and infiltrated Israel border towns via gliders, trucks, on foot and just opening fire on civilians in cars, at home or walking street.

There will be mass carnage when all said and done. This was a massive, planned operation and Hamas has sealed its fate. Iran reportedly supported Hamas for this operation, which if true, looks like they have solidified another "axis of evil" since partnered up with Russia and NK.

Things are gonna get real hairy here soon.

Hamas has fired over 3000 rockets and infiltrated Israel border towns via gliders, trucks, on foot and just opening fire on civilians in cars, at home or walking street.

There will be mass carnage when all said and done. This was a massive, planned operation and Hamas has sealed its fate. Iran reportedly supported Hamas for this operation, which if true, looks like they have solidified another "axis of evil" since partnered up with Russia and NK.

Things are gonna get real hairy here soon.
Hezbollah apparently is involved as well.

For better or worse, Israel has a pretty strong argument that any concessions they were being asked to make are now off the table. I don't think there's any scenario where we can hope to contain Israel's counterattack.

This is going to be bad.

Here’s the political angle I’m looking for:

Are republicans gonna balk at supplying Israel with financial support if they ask for it?

Guess we’ll have to wait for SFL to get his talking points to find out, because he doesn’t know what his position is supposed to be yet.

Here’s the political angle I’m looking for:

Are republicans gonna balk at supplying Israel with financial support if they ask for it?

Guess we’ll have to wait for SFL to get his talking points to find out, because he doesn’t know what his position is supposed to be yet.
So far, several Rs are blaming Biden/America… echoing Russian talking points. Russia has already said this is the US’s fault and that nothing short of a civil war in the US will stop the US war machine.

Just in case there is any doubt where the talk of civil war on the US right is coming from.

Last edited:
For better or worse, Israel has a pretty strong argument that any concessions they were being asked to make are now off the table. I don't think there's any scenario where we can hope to contain Israel's counterattack.

This is going to be bad.

And this is why Palestine will not get their own state. Hamas lacks strategic thinking. They have just solidified netanyahu's power further. All these criticism towards Israeli slide to autocracy will now be on deaf ears. So they may inflict a little pain. For what? Pure stupidity beyond the senseless deaths.

And this is why Palestine will not get their own state. Hamas lacks strategic thinking. They have just solidified netanyahu's power further. All these criticism towards Israeli slide to autocracy will now be on deaf ears. So they may inflict a little pain. For what? Pure stupidity beyond the senseless deaths.
The only thing I could possibly see for this, outside of pure insanity, is Hamas trying to pull members of Arab nations together to their cause. But I just don't see that happening.

The only thing I could possibly see for this, outside of pure insanity, is Hamas trying to pull members of Arab nations together to their cause. But I just don't see that happening.
They have lost that battle, as the new Arab leaders are profit thinking and less nationalistic. Hamas didn't learn a thing from Arafat. Their mindset is trapped in the past. No strategic thoughts other than violence and retribution. Israel was losing support in the US.

Disinfo campaign from Republicans. They are hopeless.

Because of Tuberville’s hold - several critical posts are not filled.

This makes me so mad - talk of appeasement from Rs who have appeased the radicals in their own party for years. YEARS.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
Top Bottom