Israel vs Hamas (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

GrandAdmiral

Reaction score
    Looks like the fight is on with Israeli soldiers and civilians amongst the dead already. Question becomes, how long before we get dragged into this?

Aren't Tubberville's holds done strictly because the military found a work around to pay for travel for abortion despite it being against the law to use federal funds for abortions(Hyde ammendment)? Is paying for travel for abortions in the military worth it in regards to the fight with Tuberville?
    The military pays for leave and reimburses travel for any number of medical procedures if they are not available in the location where the soldier is stationed. Tuberville is a moralizing idiot. It has nothing to do with the Hyde amendment, because they aren’t paying for the abortion.

Omg. Is there any situation where the left doesn't find a way to blame Russia for something? It's become pathological obsession for the left. Do they think Putin hides under their beds?
    Do you think it’s out of the realm of possibility that Russia and/or Iran provided training for these raids?

Or are you just going to complain because people are ‘picking on’ a homicidal maniac that you like to make excuses for?

At least Fox is correcting the liars when they spout the nonsense about the $6B.

It is being pointed out that the source for the WSJ report appears to have been Hamas. Needs to be independently verified.

Omg. Is there any situation where the left doesn't find a way to blame Russia for something? It's become pathological obsession for the left. Do they think Putin hides under their beds?
    So the first post on this topic that SaintForLife took offense with and felt they had to reply to was the 16th post in this thread.

That is the first and only mention of possible Russian support of the attacks on Israel prior to SaintForLife's reply.

That makes it completely and abundantly clear that defending Russia and Putin is SaintForLife's top priority of conversation.

So, yeah, there's that.

Editorial about the effects of having a leader under indictment, who was feuding with the military…..

Playing out here in real time - constant discrediting of the nations intelligence apparatus, military and now judicial system.

Look no further than the Ukraine thread - where @SaintForLife decries CIA/Intelligence

But when something happens, they will all soon forget THEY created the very mistrust and JUMP to blame those institutions. And inevitably look to "consolidate power' so that " this doesnt happen again"

Wake up.

Last edited:
    Its a straight forking line from Hamas to Iran to Russia.
    I have no doubt that Iran was/is involved in this. As for Russia, that wouldn't surprise me but I don't know anything about their involvement. There is one thing I'm sure of though, Hamas is responsible for this savage slaughter of children, the elderly, and other civilians. Make no mistake it was members of Hamas that without any provocation gun downed innocent Israelis in the most barbaric manner. This wasn't political. This wasn't about apartheid. This was criminal. This was genocide. This was an atrocity.

I have no doubt that Iran was/is involved in this. As for Russia, that wouldn't surprise me but I don't know anything about their involvement. There is one thing I'm sure of though, Hamas is responsible for this savage slaughter of children, the elderly, and other civilians. Make no mistake it was members of Hamas that without any provocation gun downed innocent Israelis in the most barbaric manner. This wasn't political. This wasn't about apartheid. This was criminal. This was genocide. This was an atrocity.

Civilians are always the ones that pay the price, especially when religious hatred, territorial disputes and ideological fervor drive conflicts. It will be no different for the Palestinian citizens that have nothing to do with Hamas that now will pay the price for Israel's retribution. It will also be no less barbaric or genocidal.

I guess what I'm saying is that while Israel may have the moral high ground now in terms or responding to Hamas' terrorist attack, they will eventually lose it with how they will choose to respond. The right wing government they have in place will push (and likely succeed) in responding with the most draconian measures. I expect a lot more death, destruction and atrocities.

Last edited:
    Civilians are always the ones that pay the price, especially when religious hatred, territorial disputes and ideological fervor drive conflicts. It will be no different for 1) the Palestinian citizens that have nothing to do with Hamas that now will pay the price for Israel's retribution. It will also be no less barbaric or genocidal.

I guess what I'm saying is that while Israel may have the moral high ground now in terms or responding to Hamas' terrorist attack, they will eventually lose it with how they will choose to respond. 2) The right wing government they have in place will push (and likely succeed) in responding with the most draconian measures. I expect a lot more death and destruction.

1)
    "The Central Elections Commission released the final results on Sunday, 29 January 2006, and announced that Change and Reform (Hamas) had won 74 of the 132 seats, while Fatah trailed with 45. According to the results, Hamas won the large majority of the constituency seats but was more narrowly ahead on the lists."

2) Any government would respond strongly to such an attack. Left-wing, right-wing, or centrist.

1)

2) Any government would respond strongly to such an attack. Left-wing, right-wing, or centrist.

Was 2006 the last elections in Palestine? Wow.

I don't know that that really changes anything I said. Are you saying all Palestinians as culpable as active members of Hamas for the terrorist attack and deserve to pay a heavy price for it?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom