All Things LGBTQ+ (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Farb

Mostly Peaceful Poster
    Reaction score
    Didn't really see a place for this so I thought I would start a thread about all things LGBTQ since this is a pretty hot topic in our culture right now

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/06/17/sup...y-that-refuses-to-work-with-lgbt-couples.html

• The Supreme Court on Thursday delivered a unanimous defeat to LGBT couples in a high-profile case over whether Philadelphia could refuse to contract with a Roman Catholic adoption agency that says its religious beliefs prevent it from working with same-sex foster parents.
    • Chief Justice John Roberts wrote in an opinion for a majority of the court that Philadelphia violated the First Amendment by refusing to contract with Catholic Social Services once it learned that the organization would not certify same-sex couples for adoption.

I will admit, I was hopeful for this decision by the SCOTUS but I was surprised by the unanimous decision.

While I don't think there is anything wrong, per se, with same sex couples adopting and raising children (I actually think it is a good thing as it not an abortion) but I also did not want to see the state force a religious institution to bend to a societal norm.

We are all talking about actual human beings and some of us are advocating for controlling children and the parents that love them while shrouding themselves in a very inconsistently and hypocritically applied cloak of morality. The things that all of us say here have ripple effects on people's lives.

ICD-10 means International Classification of Diseases Revision 10. It was created and is maintained by the World Health Organization (WHO).

This poster trusts WHO as a reliable and credible authority by trusting their ICD-10 regarding what is and isn't a mental illness/disorder. Remember that this poster referred to a WHO publication as proof of the validity of their claims. Don't ever forget that.

I'm not saying the ICD-10 is wrong, WHO says the ICD-10 was wrong and they wrote it, because on June 18th, 2018 WHO released the ICD-11 (International Classification of Diseases Revision 11) to replace and correct the outdated ICD-10.

In the ICD-11 WHO made these corrections regarding people who are born transgender:

It's intentionally deceptive to heavily imply that gender-affirmative care always means hormone treatment or surgery. The laws banning gender-affirmative health care ban social, psyhocological and behavioural care as well as hormone therapy and surgery.

Transgender is not a mental disorder or disease. It was a mistake to ever classify it as such and that mistake has been corrected, even though some control mongers don't like and won't accept it.

The children are being protected, they don't need to be "protected" by the control mongers. What they actually need is to be protected from the control mongers.

The control mongers are not trying to "protect" these children. They are trying to force these children and their parents who love them into pretending they are not who they are so that the control mongers don't have to suffer the discomfort of encountering them as they truly are.
    Your defense or minor surgeries and hormones is that gender dysphoria is not a mental disorder?

can you give me an example? I like to get my panties in a bunch so please share!
    No. I refuse to pretend you don't think there aren't many thousands of examples. They aren't going to write news articles about 17 year olds who get a nose job or butt implants.

I guarantee that trans people don't make up anywhere close to the majority people under the age of 18 who have had some type of cosmetic surgery.

Well, science says otherwise. Are you saying the ICD-10 is wrong?

I also don't think people are 'born' that way. Social contagion plays a part.
    That's one of those conversations that gets heated over ideological lines.

In general, most people don't have an issue with various mental states being described as illnesses or diseases, like bipolarism, depression, schizophrenia, etc. but not when it comes to gender, even though there is an obvious imbalance present (and I am referring to male/female of the species). Some people are going to be offended by that comparison, but it'll tell more about their stigmas on those conditions than anything else.

And I think societal behavior plays a significant part; I think it is obvious from an evolutionary perspective. That's not to say that people aren't born with the condition, though; but a significant part of what we see as a "man" or a "woman" in human societies is learned behavior.

Last edited:
    https://www.dailysignal.com/2024/04...fingers-of-man-with-body-integrity-dysphoria/

In what is called the first described case of “digits amputation,” Canadian doctors surgically removed two healthy fingers from a young man who was experiencing “body integrity dysphoria.”

The sad, bizarre account, published March 27 in the open-access journal Clinical Case Reports, is linked to surgical interventions for gender dysphoria.

So we have now reached the point where you said it does not happen. Here is proof it does happen. The next step is moving you to the 'it needs to happen' part of the program.

You put entirely too much trust in people with letters after their name. They are corrupt and greedy just like everyone else.
    A. That supposedly happened in Canada and it is the first described case. And 2. Doesn’t Daily Signal make shirt up? I may have my propaganda sources confused, lol.

Oh, and Clinical Case Reports is essentially just a journal to publish weird cases. It’s not a study or anything.

So, unless you got something else, this means nothing.

A. That supposedly happened in Canada and it is the first described case. And 2. Doesn’t Daily Signal make shirt up? I may have my propaganda sources confused, lol.

Oh, and Clinical Case Reports is essentially just a journal to publish weird cases. It’s not a study or anything.

So, unless you got something else, this means nothing.
    Body Integrity Identity Disorder is a real condition that starts presenting itself during childhood. Elective amputation is a thing, mostly to relieve chronic pain, but also for "cosmetic" reasons, removing noses, lips, fingers, etc...

Body Integrity Identity Disorder is a real condition that starts presenting itself during childhood. Elective amputation is a thing, mostly to relieve chronic pain, but also for "cosmetic" reasons, removing noses, lips, fingers, etc...
    posted this on EE last year
    ==================

A man who says he is a 'black alien', with inked eyeballs and green forked tongue said his body transformation is only 46 per cent complete - and he still wants to amputate his leg.

A new Channel 4 documentary, The Black Alien Project, tells the shocking true story of Anthony Loffredo, 33, from France, who has gained notoriety across the globe for undergoing extreme body modifications to transform himself into a so-called 'black alien'.

In a clip from the programme, Anthony, who has amassed 1million followers on social media, is seen telling first-time filmmaker Arthur Bruel that, despite already having had his nose, ears and two fingers amputated, he still believes his body transformation journey isn't complete as he looks at photos of his old self.

He tells Bruel he was a 'sexy man' but adds that he never felt comfortable before making the modifications as he was not in a body that he considered his own.

However, the documentary reveals that Anthony's most radical procedure is still to come as he plans to amputate one of his legs and replace it with a robotic one..........

1713400713729.png

1713400729947.png

1713400744165.png

We are all talking about actual human beings and some of us are advocating for controlling children and the parents that love them while shrouding themselves in a very inconsistently and hypocritically applied cloak of morality. The things that all of us say here have ripple effects on people's lives.

ICD-10 means International Classification of Diseases Revision 10. It was created and is maintained by the World Health Organization (WHO).

This poster trusts WHO as a reliable and credible authority by trusting their ICD-10 regarding what is and isn't a mental illness/disorder. Remember that this poster referred to a WHO publication as proof of the validity of their claims. Don't ever forget that.

I'm not saying the ICD-10 is wrong, WHO says the ICD-10 was wrong and they wrote it, because on June 18th, 2018 WHO released the ICD-11 (International Classification of Diseases Revision 11) to replace and correct the outdated ICD-10.

In the ICD-11 WHO made these corrections regarding people who are born transgender:

It's intentionally deceptive to heavily imply that gender-affirmative care always means hormone treatment or surgery. The laws banning gender-affirmative health care ban social, psyhocological and behavioural care as well as hormone therapy and surgery.

Transgender is not a mental disorder or disease. It was a mistake to ever classify it as such and that mistake has been corrected, even though some control mongers don't like and won't accept it.

The children are being protected, they don't need to be "protected" by the control mongers. What they actually need is to be protected from the control mongers.

The control mongers are not trying to "protect" these children. They are trying to force these children and their parents who love them into pretending they are not who they are so that the control mongers don't have to suffer the discomfort of encountering them as they truly are.
    Farb will ignore this post.

posted this on EE last year
    ==================

A man who says he is a 'black alien', with inked eyeballs and green forked tongue said his body transformation is only 46 per cent complete - and he still wants to amputate his leg.

A new Channel 4 documentary, The Black Alien Project, tells the shocking true story of Anthony Loffredo, 33, from France, who has gained notoriety across the globe for undergoing extreme body modifications to transform himself into a so-called 'black alien'.

In a clip from the programme, Anthony, who has amassed 1million followers on social media, is seen telling first-time filmmaker Arthur Bruel that, despite already having had his nose, ears and two fingers amputated, he still believes his body transformation journey isn't complete as he looks at photos of his old self.

He tells Bruel he was a 'sexy man' but adds that he never felt comfortable before making the modifications as he was not in a body that he considered his own.

However, the documentary reveals that Anthony's most radical procedure is still to come as he plans to amputate one of his legs and replace it with a robotic one..........

1713400713729.png

1713400729947.png

1713400744165.png
    That's the post that made me look up BIID.

Is it similar to whatever the people have who keep getting cosmetic surgery until they look alien-like?

Edit: this is what happens when you reply before you finish reading. 🤷‍♀️

Farb, should adults be able to do this type of body um modifications if they want to? Or are you in favor of outlawing it? Just curious.

Your defense or minor surgeries and hormones is that gender dysphoria is not a mental disorder?
    Farb knows my post was not a defense of anything, let alone minor surgies and hormones. Besides, I don't care what he thinks. Everyone sees and knows the truth and that's what really matters.

Farb knows that my post simply irrefutably proved that he made a false claim and that the truth is that being transgender is natural and not a mental disorder or mental illness.

Farb is desperately trying to deflect from the fact that he was irrefutably proven wrong and that the truth is that being transgender is natural and not a mental disorder or mental illness.

Farb desperately hopes that his question will somehow Jedi mind trick us into forgetting that he was irrefutably proven wrong and that the truth is that being transgender is natural and not a mental disorder or mental illness.

Farb knows he that I didn't defend minor surgeries and hormones in my post, that he was irrefutably proven wrong by his own source, and that the truth is that being transgender is natural and not a mental disorder or mental illness.

Just to be clear, Farb knows he was irrefutably proven to be wrong and that the truth is that being transgender is natural and not a mental disorder or mental illness.

It doesn't matter if he ever admits he was irrefutably proven wrong and that the truth is that being transgender is natural and not a mental disorder or mental illness., because everyone else knows it and that's what really matters.

Let him play his games all by his lonesome, in other words don't take his bait.

They are corrupt and greedy just like everyone else.
    Did Farb just confess to being corrupt and greedy? He's part of everyone else, is he not?

I'm not corrupt and greedy and almost everyone else I've ever interact with are or were not corrupt and greedy.

Actor, author and activist Maulik Panchol says he has been “incrediby moved” by the outpouring of “solidarity, love, and support” after his appearance at a Pennsylvania highschool was cancelled by the institution’s board over concerns about his “lifestyle”.

Mr Pancholy – who is gay – was supposed to host the anti-bulling event in May at Mountain View Middle School in Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania — until the Cumberland Valley School District school board voted unanimously to pass a motion to cancel it on Monday, the New York Times reported.

“He labels himself as an activist who is proud of his lifestyle and I don’t think that should be imposed on our students,” said school board member Bud Shaffner, according to the outlet. Kelly Potteiger also expressed concern that the activist would mention his books, which feature LGBTQ+ characters.

She told the board that “it’s not discriminating against his lifestyle, that’s his choice. But it’s him speaking about it. He did say that that’s not the topic, but that’s what his books are about.”…..

Oklahoma’s sports commission has asked a nationally televised professional wrestling promotion to not have a transgender wrestler face off against other women wrestlers again.

Washington native Nyla Rose — who works for All Elite Wrestling (AEW) — was warned by the Oklahoma State Athletic Commission not to wrestle another woman, according to the minutes of the Commission’s Jan. 3 meeting. The minutes were first reported by the blog Real Rasslin’ on Tuesday.

All of this was over a Dec. 20 match in Oklahoma City that lasted 120 seconds bell to bell between Rose and Alejandra Lion. Rose won after landing a power bomb. After the match, she took a cowboy hat off the head of a fan in the crowd and put it on her head to big applause.

Rose responded to the Oklahoma news by tweeting: “Don’t worry Oklahoma I’ll find the dastardly Transgender that *checks notes* entertained fans!!! HOW DARE THEY MAKE PEOPLE HAPPY?!!!”

The Commission used the wrong pronouns for Rose in its minutes and said Rose should not have wrestled a woman. The former AEW Women’s World Champion has logged 99 wins and 47 losses while in AEW, according to the promotion’s website……

Now, the debate has made it to a place that subverts the binary of supposed reality every week on television: professional wrestling, where the outcomes are predetermined. It is theater, not sport. (Intergender pro wrestling happens but is rare in major promotions.)

Oklahoma sports commission member Larry Lovelace made a motion Jan. 3 to “warn AEW not to do this again or there will be punitive action,” according to the minutes. The motion was unanimously approved.

The Washington Post called Lovelace’s office for comment Thursday, but the call immediately disconnected when a reporter identified himself and asked for Lovelace.

A follow-up call was sent to voice mail. The message had not been returned as of Thursday afternoon…….

It's ironic that this change is made after the WPATH Files leak and the Cass Report that discredits a lot of the hormone therapy and sex change surgeries. I'm sure this has been in the works for a while.

- men can take academic AND athletic scholarships from women
    - men will have FULL access to bathrooms, locker rooms, etc
    - men could be housed in dorm rooms with women
    - students and faculty MUST compel their speech by requiring the use of preferred pronouns

If the guidelines above are ignored or even questioned, then YOU can be charged with harassment.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom