Trump Election Interference / Falsification of Business Records Criminal Trial (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

MT15

Reaction score
    I couldn’t find a thread just about this case, and thought we should have one since it’s Trump’s first criminal trial. He has to attend every day, as I understand it. Here is a quick reminder of what it’s about. His former lawyer Michael Cohen already went to prison for his involvement in this case.

The prosecution has filed their memo in support of the contempt motion.

Bragg is like " He was recently sanctioned TWICE by Judge Engoron for this EXACT same behavior " lol ( im paraphrasing of course - he was more cordial and professional than i ever could be in regards to this clown )

It's so wild that in America today a single individual man has been able to create his own alternate reality - and millions believe in his version despite most of it being just plain false.

WASHINGTON (AP) — The first criminal trial facing former President Donald Trump is also the one in which Americans are least convinced he committed a crime, a new AP-NORC Center for Public Affairs Research poll finds.

Only about one-third of U.S. adults say Trump did something illegal in the hush money case for which jury selection began Monday, while close to half think he did something illegal in the other three criminal cases pending against him. And they’re fairly skeptical that Trump is getting a fair shake from the prosecutors in the case — or that the judge and jurors can be impartial in cases involving him.

Still, half of Americans would consider Trump unfit to serve as president if he is convicted of falsifying business documents to cover up hush money payments to a woman who said he had a sexual encounter with her...........

It's so wild that in America today a single individual man has been able to create his own alternate reality - and millions believe in his version despite most of it being just plain false.

There is a Netflix doc just out- Turning Point- Bomb and Cold War. 9 part series. About US/Russia cold war from 50s to current day issues.

One of the episodes talks about Russian propaganda techniques and specifically our "attention span" as well as the rise of Social Media as "the place to get the news".

Ambassador McFaul quote from Russian counterpart just a few months prior to invasion

"We care more about Ukraine than you do… You guys have short time attention spans. We’ll be here forever, you’ll forget about us and time will more on."

Social media and the speed in which the news cycle makes a full lap, makes our previously short attention spans that much shorter.

Toss in a charismatic and like-minded figure into the mix, and he can "snake oil sell " his way to the office of President.

I really believe that our education system need to dedicate classroom hours to teaching the youth about the pitfalls of Social Media and how to navigate.

I really believe that our education system need to dedicate classroom hours to teaching the youth about the pitfalls of Social Media and how to navigate.

My kids school is starting to integrate internet/social-media savviness instruction into the curriculum. It begins with a segment in their 5th grade "life skills" class.

How can he keep getting away with this?

Another description of the behavior.

I do wonder how many people are saying they are too biased to be fair because they want no part of this jury because of things like this
    I fully expect him to pick some random, white juror and stand up during the trial to say "You, with the nice haircut. Five million for a 'not guilty."

What is Dersh ranting about? Gag orders are unconstitutional?

the defendant is now allowed to attack anyone. but I wonder if the judge does something to trump because of his big mouth. can trump appeal it and delay things? the man would appeal his death so it makes me wonder.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom