Trump Election Interference / Falsification of Business Records Criminal Trial (3 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

MT15

Reaction score
I couldn’t find a thread just about this case, and thought we should have one since it’s Trump’s first criminal trial. He has to attend every day, as I understand it. Here is a quick reminder of what it’s about. His former lawyer Michael Cohen already went to prison for his involvement in this case.

One of the seven jurors has asked for (and been granted) dismissal due to concerns that the news coverage provided sufficient information for people to identify where she works - raising a security concern. The judge dismissed her and instructed the press pool to no longer provide any information about where jurors work.
Apparently, there's another the DA brought to the court's attention who might be a ghost juror who wasn't forthcoming about themselves. Guy was apparently arrested for tearing down political advertisements and didn't disclose it. He was ordered to court for 9:15 EST and still hadn't shown up. Might be getting down to 5 jurors pretty soon.

***ETA...*** Yep, he's gone...

1713458166776.png

Apparently, there's another the DA brought to the court's attention who might be a ghost juror who wasn't forthcoming about themselves. Guy was apparently arrested for tearing down political advertisements and didn't disclose it. He was ordered to court for 9:15 EST and still hadn't shown up. Might be getting down to 5 jurors pretty soon.

1713458166776.png

The judge jinxed it when he said that it was going smoothly and we might be ready for opening by Monday.

1713458166776.png

At this rate, this will be the most impartial empaneled jury ever in the history of the legal system. How often do they go back 30+ years to look into a prospective jurors past?

More proof that Trump receives more judicial deference than any person ever.

Last edited:
At this rate, this will be the most impartial every empaneled jury in the history of the legal system. How often do they go back 30+ years to look into a prospective jurors past?

It was an arrest record from New York. I don't know but I wouldn't be surprised if that's standard practice to run the name of the juror in the criminal database at the time the've been seated (they wouldn't do it for the whole pool).

Seems like fair standard practice to me.

At this rate, this will be the most impartial every empaneled jury in the history of the legal system. How often do they go back 30+ years to look into a prospective jurors past?

Apparently, from how the legal analyst explained it, jurors are required to disclose such information. This guy didn't. The analyst also said that while having an arrest record doesn't automatically disqualify you from serving, certain types of arrest offenses do.

I don't believe it has anything to do with Trump.

Potential juror recalls seeing Trump shopping with Marla Maples​

Trump was seen laughing after a potential juror recalled seeing him with Marla Maples, his ex-wife.

"I am born and raised in Brooklyn, New York... I once saw him and Marla Maples shopping for baby things," she said. Trump laughed.

"I had a cousin who moved into the Trump building," she continued. "I had a cousin who moved across the street from the site... had nothing but positive things to say about the construction. How I feel about him as president is different."

Another prospective juror tells Trump attorney Susan Necheles that he does not agree with Trump's policies, but said it's not personal.

"I disagree with most of his policies," the juror said.

When Necheles asked what the juror thinks of Trump as a person, the juror answered, "don't know him, it's purely a political opinion."

I love this for him….

“Fascinating scene. As Necheles queries their personal opinions, Trump is forced to sit down & hear several say they don't like his character.

Slumped back in his chair, arms folded, big frown, furrowed brow. Angry as people trash him.

He's longer surrounded by sycophants.”

Wonder if the judge changes his mind about only wanting 6 alternates after today's events...

1713478311106.png

The jury tampering is going to go nation-wide with the help republican media outlets. I expect a full blitz from Faux & Co. on the suspected identities of the seated jurors.

Edit: Right on queue...

Last edited:
Imagine how much harder it will be to empanel a jury that won’t nullify the other cases!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
Top Bottom