Hello Everyone (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Echo

Reaction score
    Wanted to thank each and every one of you for allowing me into your community. This seems to be the kind of place I've been looking for. I'm a conservative but not a blind one. I try to be rational. I have no issue calling out my own if they deserve it and often do. Likewise, I don't mindlessly attack Democrats just for the sake of attacking. I listen. Believe it or not both sides have great ideas. As far as Trump goes I do not like the man whatsoever. Also not a fan of DeSantis. So far I'm liking Scott and Haley for the Republican nomination but not sure if either has a shot.

As far as I go, I like music (classic rock, jazz, blues, classical), sports (Gators, Bucs, Lightning, Magic), reading, outdoors (hiking, camping, etc.), and other stuff. I'm currently enjoying my 3rd year of retirement after 27 years in my beloved Marine Corps. I have to admit while retirement is nice I do miss being in the military. It was extremely stressful but there was a certain love and passion attached to it. Anyways, it's a pleasure to meet you all and looking forward to being an active member of your community.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom